Central A/C Servicing
Don’t suffer with warm air in the middle of summer. Contact All About Heat & Air for central air conditioning repair services in Mills River and Asheville, NC. We’re available at 828-778-2560 when you need us.
Repairs On Your Schedule
There are several reasons that your central air conditioning unit is acting up. As a homeowner, there are a few things you can check for. Look for things like:
- The thermostat setting: In some instances, there actually isn’t anything wrong with your A/C unit. In actuality, the thermostat is set to “On” rather than “Auto.” If that is the case, your unit is just circulating air rather than producing cool air.
- Dirty air filters: Clogged and dirty air filters restrict the flow of air. Homeowners are encouraged to clean or replace their air filters at least once a month to prevent build up and protect the air quality in their homes.
- Dirty outside unit: The condenser in the outside A/C unit can’t do it’s job if there is debris or leaves crowding it. Regularly check that nothing has piled up around the outside unit. Doing so will make sure your air conditioning unit works properly.
While there are a few things homeowners can do, and are even encouraged to do, there is still a lot that they cannot do. Regardless if there appears to be an “easy” fix for your A/C unit, contact All About Heat & Air to inspect for any internal damages. We will look for things like:
- Faulty/broken fan motor: If the fan motor is broken, it can’t dissipate heat, meaning your home can’t be cooled.
- Refrigerant leak: Refrigerant liquid absorbs the heat from your air. Low or no refrigerant means your unit can’t absorb enough heat to cool your home.
- Bad compressors: This is the heart of an A/C unit, so if it is damaged, your home can’t be cooled.
Call Today to Get More Information About Our Services
Do you need central air conditioning repair in Mills River and Asheville, NC? If so, look no further than All About Heat & Air. Call us today, 828-778-2560, to schedule an appointment.